Kids of today are extremely conscious about the things they like to eat, and what they taste like. I mean… have you ever tried brushing their teeth?! Mine absolutely hate it. However, they are not bothered if it is nutritious or healthy or not.
They don’t even care who prepares it. What they care about, is, whether the food they have to eat is yummy. And, of course, as a mom or dad, we want our kids to eat a delicious, nutritious and of course fresh healthy food.
One tool I am confident will make your life a whole lot easier when in the kitchen, are best blenders for smoothies. Grab one today and do magic for the kids … and provide them healthy, nutritious snacks that they won’t even realize, as they taste so delicious.
Below are few best tips to consider when making smoothies for our kids:
- Change your ingredients regularly. Use different kinds of fruit to feed your kids and provide variety. They can get different nutrients from the food they eat. Try to use different fruitsdepending on the season. Make a rotational method in using greens each week, to avoid kids thinking the smoothies are boring and give them more excitement every time you change your ingredients.
- Serve them fresh is always the best way. Use fresh juices and variety of fresh ingredients to give them the best flavor,backed by good nutrition.
- Give a healthier Tea-Time. Preparing them for a tea can boost their nutrition, too. And it is helpful in preventing illnesses too. Making your kids healthy is everyone’s priority.
- Smoothie Sweetness time. It’s still best to sweeten your smoothie a little, but that doesn’t mean you have to add lots of sugar. If you wish to use a sweetener, instead better use honey, stevia or maple syrup. These are the best choices.
- Juicing it. Using your best blender for smoothies, juice the fruits and vegetables of your choice are perfect as a base for the smoothie you prepare. These are healthier, fresher, and tastier.
- Spice them up. Having plenty of variation with spices can make your creationss more nutritious. Some of the best option for this are, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, ginger and
- Protein Power. If you are looking to gain muscle, ensure you have a decent source, Sun Warrior is my favored protein.
- Sound Fats. A better fat like flax, hemp oil, coconut flax, cream and an avocado will keep you satisfied and loaded with vitality for quite a long time, and put the smooth in smoothie.
- Get Salty. Adding a small amount of quality, natural salt to your smoothie gives greatly required minerals, as well as upgrades the taste. Himalayan Pink salt, Redmond salt and Celtic Sea salt, are fabulous choices.
- Variety of Superfoods. Inventing new sets of ingredients will naturally boost nutrition for the kids. Using your best blender for your smoothies, you can use almost anything, such as cacao, bee pollen, coconut oil spirulina and the like as a good start with.
There are still lots of best tips in making your smoothies for your kids which you will soon to discover. For now, take the above tips as your first guide. Don’t forget, that these things may not work,until you would have your powerful and best blender for smoothies at home.